- About 10 shared automobiles are available in Hosford-Abernethy. By signing up for carsharing, you can have a car when you really need it. To learn more about carsharing in Portland, visit Zipcar.com
- Find a Carpool Partner: http://www.carpoolmatchnw.org/
Ride the Bus
Find a Route and get arrival times:
- Plan a trip on Trimet or using Google Maps
- Remember your stop ID number, and you can call ahead to check on bus arrival times. 503-238-RIDE
- Get arrival times by sending a text message to 415-676-8397 or email@example.com with the following message text: trimet <stop #>
Example: trimet 2719
Buy Transit Passes
- Buy transit passes online: http://trimet.org/store/index.htm
- Where to buy passes in Hosford-Abernethy?
- New Seasons 1954 SE Division
- People’s Food Co-Op 3029 SE 21st Ave
- Safeway 2800 SE Hawthorne Blvd
Ride your bike
- Bike stores in Hosford Abernethy: A Better Cycle
- Bike maps: http://www.portlandonline.com/TRANSPORTATION/index.cfm?a=70221
- Plan your bike trip online: http://tripplanner.bycycle.org/regions/portlandor
- BTA Commute 101: http://www.bta4bikes.org/resources/commute101.php
- Get a SE Portland Walking Map: http://www.portlandonline.com/TRANSPORTATION/index.cfm?c=39330&
- Around the neighborhood A lot of the trips we take are right in our own neighborhood. Walking to the market, library or park is a great way to get to know your neighborhood.
- To work On a cool summer morning, try walking to work. You may find that it’s closer than you think. If you know it’s too far, try walking to the next bus stop or transit station instead of driving.