The next Hosford-Abernethy board meeting is Tuesday, October 18.
We hope you make plans to join us!
HAND General meeting starts at 7:00 p.m.
Land Use & Transportation at 6:30 p.m.
St. Philip Neri Church Paulist Center, St Paul Room
2408 SE 16th Avenue (and Division)
HAND AGENDA HIGHLIGHTS
6:30 p.m. Land Use Agenda
– Historic District Committee recommendations re: Tree selections for Lower Division & updates to admin rules
– Land Use Notices in HAND
7:00 p.m. Board/Community Agenda
1) Streetcar Update â€“ Julie Gustafson
2) Light Rail Update â€“ Jennifer Koozer
3) Pedestrian Safety Report â€“ update from Willamette Pedestrian Coalition
4) Division Streetscape Reconstruction Project Update – Linda
1) Update to Legareâ€™s discussion
2) Neighborhood Grant Applications â€“ HBBA/SERA Civic Ecology & DCBA Events for Construction
3) Leaf Days for our Zone SE3 (Laddâ€™s Addition area from 12th â€“ 39th/Hawthorne to Division) are Nov. 5 & 27th
4) Compost/Garbage Changes take effect Oct. 31
5) Rat Problem
6) Oct. is Domestic Violence Prevention Month
1) Survey re: Safety Improvements at Ladd Circle â€“ Linda
2) Emergency Preparedness Training â€” Laura/Linda
3) Welcome Basket Grant/Block Captains â€“ Linda/Linda
4) Tree Issues â€” Tree Planting is Dec. 3rd (Registration deadline is October 31 via website: https://friendsoftrees.org/order-street-and-yard-trees for the Dec 3 planting. If you decide to purchase a tree, order deadline is November 14.), Tree Inventory?
5) Good Neighbor Agreements â€” Peopleâ€™s, Firkins? The Funhouse?
6) Candidates Forum?
Internal Board Issues:
(1) Approval of minutes
(2) Treasurerâ€™s Report
(3) Communications Budget & Update: Newsletter, Signage, etc.
If you have an item you’d like added to the agenda for discussion, please contact Amy Lewin at: email@example.com.