- Are there ways to use revenues more effectively?
- What parts of the transportation system should have highest claim on limited revenues?
- What parts of the transportation system need shoring up, here in Southeast and in other parts of the city?
- Are additional revenues needed? If yes, where should they come from?
- What system of oversight exists OR might be needed for maintenance expenditures?
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Thursday, Feb. 20, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Sunnyside Environmental School, 3421 SE Salmon St.
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Tuesday, Feb. 25, 6:30 to 8:30 at Immigrant & Refuge Community Organization (IRCO), 10301 NE Glisan St.
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Thursday, Feb. 27, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., Multnomah Arts Center, 7688 SW Capitol Highway
For more information and the opportunity to complete a Portland transportation needs online survey, please visit us atÂ www.ourstreetspdx.com.Â Â If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact Mark Lear atÂ (503) 823-7604Â email@example.com