Project Schedule Changes and Update
Date:Â August 15, 2013
Contact:Â Joe Annett,Â Joseph.Annett@portlandoregon.
To receive emailed project updates, email Joe with â€œDivisionâ€ in the subject line.
- Night work that began the week of August 5th on SE Division Street between SE 26th and SE 29th avenues continues. Work hours areÂ 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.mÂ but SE Division is closed between SE 26th and SE 29th avenues 24 hours day, seven days a week until work is completed onAugust 25th.
- The city has rescheduled the closure of SE Division Street between SE 34th and 37th avenues. The road is now scheduled to close fromWednesday, September 4th to Thursday September 12th.
- Meanwhile, work crews continue laying pipe north on SE 28th Place to Caruthers. The crew will also install a large, 120-inch manhole in the intersection SE 28th Place and Caruthers, and three new inlets.
- The lateral crew has started work on SE 27th Avenue connecting properties to the recently-installed sewer line.
- As always, please follow the direction of flagger and informational signs to keep the public and construction workers safe.
The Portland Bureau of Transportation and the Bureau of Environmental Services are working together on the Division Streetscape Project to improve the sewer system, add green stormwater management infrastructure, improve the streetscape and reconstruct SE Division Street from SE 11th Avenue to SE Cesar Chavez Boulevard.
For More Information
Go toÂ www.portlandonline.com/