If your new year’s resolution is to get involved in your community, get a jump start this month!
Join your neighborhood leaders for the monthly board meeting.
HAND Board Meeting
Tuesday, Jan. 20
7 – 9 p.m.
St. Paul Classroom @ Paulist Center
St Philip Neri Catholic Church
2408 SE 16th Ave, Portland, OR 97214
The Hosford-Abernethy Neighborhood Development association meets every third Tuesday of the month from 7-9 p.m. usually at St. Philip Neri Church on SE Division @ SE 16th Ave. The Land Use and Transporation committee will not meet this month.
General Meeting Agenda 7:00 â€“ 8:45
Crime Prevention Officer
(1) SE Area Artwalk â€“ 2-28-09 and 3-1-09 (a donation has been made in the past)
(1) SEUL â€“ Alex
(2) Obama building and 2nd story regulations – Linda
(3) Portland Streetcar projects
(1) Train noise and the Max
(2) Holgate Channel No Wake Zone
Internal Board Issues
(1) Approval of minutes
(2) Letter of Support
(3) Open executive board position
(4) Ladds Addition historic guidelines process â€“ a working group
If you have an issue you would like addressed at the board meeting, please contact HAND Chair Alex Bassos prior to Jan. 12. He can be reached by email: abassos (at) mpdlaw (dot) com OR chair (at) handpdx (dot) org .
For Land Use issues, contact Land Use & Transportation Chair Kina Voelz, email: kvoelz (at) mac (dot) com .