Tuesday, October 21
St. Paul Classroom @ Paulist Center, St Philip Neri Catholic Church
2408 SE 16th Ave, Portland, OR 97214
Crime Prevention Officer
(1) SE Uplift E-update
(2) Public notice of executive board mtgs: 8 days before the general mtg at noon at 630 SW 5th Ave, Ste 500
Updates (10 – 15 minutes)
(1) Streetcar loop – Julie Gustafson
Policy Setting (20-30 minutes)
(1) Hawthorne rezoning proposal – Tom Armstrong – larger issue: what should our neighborhood look like in 10 to 15 years? (assuming (a) there will be significant growth and (b) we want greater sustainability)
(2) Liquor Licensing – to what extent should there be regulation and limitations and what can we do about it?
Internal Board Issues
(1) Approval of minutes
(2) Efficiency proposals from Board retreat
If you have an item you would like addressed at the meeting or added to the agenda, please contact HAND Chair Alex Bassos prior to Oct. 10.