Urban Growth Bounty 2010 is back and builds on last yearâ€™s success by tripling the number of offerings!
Youâ€™ll find more vegetable production classes, advanced chicken and bee sessions and a cornucopia of cooking courses. This yearâ€™s Bounty adds great instructors, new venues, and a wealth of information to help you grow and enjoy food thatâ€™s good for you and the planet.
Get started early on your New Year’s resolutions by registering early for classes on the following topics:
– Oregon Tilth: Organic Vegetable Gardening Classes
– Advanced Urban Agriculture with David Beller
– Organic Vegetable Gardening Series with Your Backyard Farmers
– Grow Your Own Organic Vegetables Series with Josh Volk
– Growing Fruit In Any Yard with Glen Andresen
– Down on the Urban Farm: Chickens and Soil Health with Naomi Montacre
– Beekeeping with Glen Andresen
– Sustainable Living on a Budget Workshops with Monique Dupre
– Making Fresh Cheese At Home: A Three-class Series with Claudia Lucero
– Abby’s Table and Salt, Fire and Time
– Preserving The Harvest with Laura Ohm
– (Nearly) Meatless Mondays with Ivy Manning
For more information visit: http://www.portlandonline.com/bps/index.cfm?c=50648